Georgia State University (GSU) offers an excellent scientific research environment with strong institutional commitment to provide the necessary resources and equipment for research success in Biomedical Sciences.
- Animal Resources Program http://ursa.research.gsu.edu/ursa/compliance/animal-resources-program/
- Germ-Free Facility
The facility maintains germ-free and gnotobiotic mice used to define the role of the microbiome in a variety of inflammatory diseases including bacterial and/or viral infectious disease, and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Transgenic and Gene Targeting
- Histopathology Core (link to: Equipped with a wide array of equipment and facilities that are dedicated to a variety of histopathological analyses. Recently acquired Olympus Automated Quantitative Histology System allows efficient automated quantitative histopathological analysis.)
- Flow Cytometry
- Imaging and Confocal Microscopy
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Protein Mass Spectrometry Core
- Elemental Analysis
- Genomics Microarray Services
- ABCore Facilities: Cell, Protein and DNA Core Facilities