An Innovative, New Doctoral Program
Approximately 4-5 years
- Fall Priority: December 1
- Fall Final Deadline: March 1
- Spring/Summer: Does Not Admit
The Translational Biomedical Sciences Ph.D. program provides an innovative and interdisciplinary training experience designed to integrate classroom education, laboratory research and professional development. The program positions graduates to become leaders in a wide variety of biomedical careers.
Key areas of educational and research focus will be complemented by cross-training in business and entrepreneurship to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of how to take discoveries from the “bench to the bedside.”
Students will experience:
- Signature educational sequence
- Innovative, interdisciplinary curriculum
- World-class faculty mentors
- Cutting-edge biomedical research
- State-of-the-art research facilities
- Commercialization of scientific discovery
- Professional development focus
- Vibrant campus life in downtown Atlanta
The institute coordinates graduate and undergraduate admissions. Students seeking an undergraduate degree will apply through university admissions and receive additional support from the central office.
Please allow one to three business days for a response to your inquiry.