A conferred bachelor’s degree is the only requirement for applicants interested in applying for the master’s program.
Our admissions committee reviews each candidate’s entire application and weighs each piece equally, which we call a holistic review. We don’t eliminate applicants based solely on test scores or GPA. Students with lower GPAs can bolster their application by using their personal statement to explain why they earned the grades they did, including a resume that describes relevant work experience and having stellar recommendation letters.
Because each application undergoes a holistic review, we do not have required minimums.
The average scores for previously accepted masters students are as follows:
|Cumulative Undergraduate GPA||3.35|
For application instructions, application tips and frequently asked questions, visit the M.I.S. How to Apply webpage.
The following materials are required for admission to the M.I.S. in Biomedical Science and Enterprise program.
- Online Graduate Application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts from each college and/or university attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- Writing Sample, optional
- English Proficiency scores, if applicable
- Course-by-course credential evaluation from an approved NACES member, if applicable